Twitter Does Not Make it Easy for a Guy to Log the Eff Out

My Twitter usage is both minimal and automated. However, sometimes I need to login to Twitter for some dumb reason. If I don't log back out right away, I start getting all manner of distressing notifications (Hint: All Twitter notifications are distressing just by their very existence, because they impose on my valued attention bandwidth).

It's not easy to log out of Twitter. The option is buried two or three layers in. I ultimately always find it, because there is no viable alternative (being logged into Twitter is unbearable). But I get annoyed and then spend time blasting Twitter's attention seeking in a short blog post. It's time I could be spending on better things.

On the bright side, berating Twitter makes for good pre-writing free writing, which is what this is. So it serves a beneficial purpose.

Eff Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment